The Person
What...is your name?
Jonathan Moreno Hernandez
What...is your quest?
Extending the Jugger across Mexico
What...is your favourite colour?
Green
What year did you appear on our glorious little planet ?
1987
What Country / City are you from and where do you play?
Right, off you go.
Let’s hear some more about you
What year did you appear on our glorious little planet ?
1987
What Country / City are you from and where do you play?
Chihuahua, Chihuahua, México
We all know that Jugger is the centre of the universe but some people persist in having interests outside of Jugger, so what do you do for fun when there isn’t a Jugger game available?
In relation to that which weapon do most enjoy going up against, which weapon do you least enjoy going against, and why?
If you could add/change/remove any rule what would it be, and why?
What is your favourite Jugger story?Our field has always been very rude, one of the first games we had for each team that came out were stumbling 2 or 3 players lol. These days we left very hurt, until I got used and then find a better field.
Why did you pick your team to join? Like all teams think I consider mine consists of the best players.
What makes your team special?
If you could sit down for 5 minutes with a jugger you have never met what would you ask them / want to know?
When and how were you introduced to Jugger?
I started playing in October 2012. I Softcombat practice Softcombat for some time and read on a forum I read an article about Jugger. I was interested, gathered some friends and I started practicing.
I have participated in competitive long jump, 100m race with overhead obstacles. I've been in hockey teams, soccer, baseball, basketball.
Has Jugger had an influence on your interest in Sports and fitness?
Fairly since it has shown me a new way of exercise, besides that I think is very exciting. With practice allows me to stay physically fit.
We all know that Jugger is the centre of the universe but some people persist in having interests outside of Jugger, so what do you do for fun when there isn’t a Jugger game available?
Hahaha I totally agree with you, Jugger is the center of the universe. In the rare case that there was no available a good game of Jugger I would commonly practicing Softcombat or playing video games. But nevertheless outside the world of Jugger I own a mechanical workshop for motorbikes. The Game
How would you describe Jugger (as in game play) to someone in three sentences or less?
Best game ever
My favorite part is the race for the Jugg.
My favorite position is Quick = Runner (In Mexico) = Dogboy.
My favorite weapon would be the Stab
In relation to that which weapon do most enjoy going up against, which weapon do you least enjoy going against, and why?
I enjoy facing the Claymore = Langpompfe, but yet hate fighting the Q-tip. The idea that I can be attacked twice very fast is something I do not like.
If you could add/change/remove any rule what would it be, and why?
The truth we as players, we have tried to adapt to the rules of the FEJ. But yet we have added some rules or because we have not seen or do not exist. For example the two chains tying both Ketteman should drop to untie the chains and wait 2 stones.
What is it about Jugger that keeps you coming back?
The excitement of every game, made friendship with the other players, the greatness of this sport.
The Experience
![]() |
| Photo: Ricardo Segura |
What is your favourite Jugger story?Our field has always been very rude, one of the first games we had for each team that came out were stumbling 2 or 3 players lol. These days we left very hurt, until I got used and then find a better field.
Why did you pick your team to join? Like all teams think I consider mine consists of the best players.
What makes your team special?
The name of my team is Axios, which means I am worthy. To join my team need to prove to be worthy.
What is your favourite Jugger memory ?
What is your favourite Jugger memory ?
The blows of the week
BONUS QUESTION SECTION
BONUS QUESTION SECTION
If you could sit down for 5 minutes with a jugger you have never met what would you ask them / want to know?
I would like to know what has been your greatest experience.
How far would you go to play Jugger?
I'd love to go to Berlin or Madrid to watch a game.
Meanwhile, on the internet...
Dave from Dublin has starting committing his experience and knowledge to video with some good tips on how to play chain. Expect to see plenty more interesting things coming from Dave and the rest of the Dublin Juggers as they build up their stock of training material.
Dave's Chain tips
How far would you go to play Jugger?
I'd love to go to Berlin or Madrid to watch a game.
Meanwhile, on the internet...
Dave from Dublin has starting committing his experience and knowledge to video with some good tips on how to play chain. Expect to see plenty more interesting things coming from Dave and the rest of the Dublin Juggers as they build up their stock of training material.
Dave's Chain tips




No comments:
Post a Comment