First off and most importantly, a very big thank you to my first few Player profile subjects and people who have taken the time to contribute to the BBQ reviews everyone seems to be enjoying the reviews and profiles and the blog is slowly building in juggers reading it. In
Jugger is an amazing sport, not only is it great fun to play, an excellent workout and an awesome social crow but it is an ever growing community. Over the past thirteen years that I have been playing this sport it has really changed my life and I am enjoying seeing where it is going and each new surprise that comes around the corner – living at the opposite end of the world to the bulk of the Jugger crowd it still amazes me with each new person that makes the journey down here to Australia and the reception Australian Juggers get when visiting the teams in Europe and other places… I have always thought
“Juggers are Juggers no matter what country they are from, we speak with different languages and play slightly differently but the spirit is recognisable everywhere”
Well I still have some interesting profiles up my sleeve which people will get to read over the next few weeks, some more people that I am about to send out interviews for and some more BBQ reviews in the works. In addition to what you have already seen and seem to enjoy I have a few ideas that I will be sharing over the weeks to come and I am always on the search for more people to join in the fun and contribute to the blog – so….
* If you know someone that would be interesting to interview let me know
* If you have been to a tournament and want to write a review start typing and fire it off to me
* If you are a Jugger that speaks a language other than English (let’s face it there are more Spanish or German speaking Juggers than those like me who speak English) and you have some time to help I would really like to be able to start putting up articles, interviews and BBQ reviews in at least two languages
* If you have an idea, something you want to know, an opinion you want to share, something new and wonderful you would like to see on the blog about Jugger… tell me and I will see if we can make it work
and if you need to reach me you can do it HERE
and if you need to reach me you can do it HERE
Something Special
I want to share something a little special this week, I have an awesome Jugger themed shirt from Dark Bunny Tees and two videos of Jugger being played here in Australia and in Colorado, USA and now... on with the show.
I discovered this shirt on the Mississippi Aggro Jugger League Facebook page and was immediately stunned by the design, after a little searching a friend here in Australia found the page and Dan from Mississippi directed me to Dark Bunny Tees who produce limited edition movie themed shirts and this beauty is available (in limited sizes) for £18 delivered so if you find this design fantastic like I do get in and grab yourself one HERE or at least pester the company to make more.
Next I have some video of the weekend fun here in Brisbane, a good example of the chaos and fun to be had with Juggers here in Brisbane. This video was put together by Thanh Huynh after coming down to film our games for the afternoon, Thanh's other work can be seen on his YouTube channel Squinty Studios.
Finally we have video from the Colorado Jugger League shot by Jay Heinecke at one of the new Leagues practice sessions. Enjoy the viewing and if there is anything you want to see in the blog about the Jugger world, you know where to find me.
See you all next week when I will be presenting my first interview a Jugger from the USA.

No comments:
Post a Comment