Sunday, 13 April 2014

Reports of my disappearance have been greatly exaggerated...

well.... sort of

Late last year the 9 cities went quiet without warning and some people may have thought me vanished, trekking across the lunar surface, maybe gone into hiding with stolen millions to raise a secret army of superior genetically modified clone juggers. Well the truth is somewhat removed from that...


While I had intended to keep up the blog I found my time to be taken up with some very important plans that not only kept me from posting here but also away from the Jugger field. Both my fiance and I spent a very busy few months planning our wedding and honeymoon and in February surrounded by friends and family we had our wedding before spending two weeks in Florida and Mexico before flying home to our next surprise - by the end of the year we will welcome a daughter into our home (and hopefully later onto the jugger field)



So now I am back, getting out and onto the Jugger field when I can and starting to plan my ideas for what the 9 Cities will cover this year amongst the exciting news that is already coming in the world of Jugger. So here is just a quick taste of the news that I have heard from the world out there that you may or may not have heard. 


First close to home (for me)
*  Australia is hoping to soon welcome a new city into Jugger with a national tournament in Newcastle
*  The Australian rules are looking forward to their biggest review yet, after 14 years of small reviews and three visits to Europe for international tournaments we are debating moving our rules closer to the European rules in Ireland and Germany

Around the world
* The upcoming tournament in Ireland is shaping up to be an amazing event. 10 teams (Including the first American team to travel abroad) have registered and more are planning to travel to Dublin to compete.
Details HERE and HERE

* For the second time Metalsvenskan will host a jugger tournament



If you have any news about Jugger in your city or country, or ideas about what you would like to see on 9 Cities contact me at juggeroz@gmail.com.

Expect to hear more from me soon

No comments:

Post a Comment