Saturday, 20 April 2013

Welcome to the Nine Cities

So here it is, my new Jugger project


Who am I, what is it and why should you come along and visit this Blog?


I have been playing Jugger since about 2000 in Australia, I love to play chain, enjoy spreading the addiction that is Jugger to anyone I can and after all this time I still love to see the smiles on peoples faces after a game. I have played on the Brisbane team Skullduggery, for the Australian Redbacks when we head over to Europe and most of all I am thoroughly enjoying seeing the spread of Jugger around the world.


Enough about me, what is this blog going to be and why should you read it.


My plan is to start gathering together the stories of Juggers from around the world. Who are they?, How did they get into the game?, Where do they see it going ? and a few other random thoughts along the way. I am hoping to share not only my enthusiasm for the game by sharing these stories but also I want to put a face on the many Juggers out there who some of us may never get the chance to meet on the field.


Jugger as a sport is growing incredibly, especially in the last few years with various countries starting to play and others going from strength to strength. So as well as the player profiles that I am wanting to gather I will also be aiming to present some information about the various countries, cities and clubs where Jugger can be played. Also some tournament reviews and even some training tips.

So I hope to entertain and enlighten you all with some information and views that you might not have had a chance to experience for yourself as well as exploring some avenues that people come up with. So if you have someone out there in the Jugger world you would like to hear about or a tournament you want to see reviewed or just a question about Jugger that you would like answered let me know and I’ll see what I can do. 


Expect to see the first interview popping up tomorrow and new interviews and articles each week, until then here are two of the best Jugger videos I have ever seen and if you have not seen them yet, you should have.
Jugger from Linus Smid on Vimeo.



A game of Jugger from Linus Smid on Vimeo.

Email Me

No comments:

Post a Comment